I Wonder...


I wonder, staring at your picture,
Whatever happened to our grand plans for the future?
But you chose a different life,
And now we’ve grown older.
Should I hold on to those dreams, I wonder...

I wonder, staring at the memory,
Whatever happened to the time when I was young and carefree?
But I chose to be responsible,
And those adventures now seem like a blunder.
Can I atone for my mistakes, I wonder...

I wonder, staring at what I have just written - these lines,
Whatever happened to all my designs?
But I’m still the same person,
And life has made me bolder.
What’s the point of regret, I wonder... 

2 comments:

  1. Jo!! U r a wonder-girl !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are what you are. If you change yourself to become someone else, you loose yourself....but actually its still you only

    ReplyDelete